Winner of the ''Best Home Inspection Company in Ottawa' award ''Consumer Choice Award'2020(2 Times) & HomeStars Award'2020(Six Times)
We offer high quality home inspection without the high cost(we do not charge extra money for Thermal Imaging Inspection)
Credentials matter, which is why our inspectors are certified by CAHPI , ASHI, CMI and OAHI
Our focus for home inspections in order to help new and seasoned home buyers with what will likely be one of the biggest purchases of their lives. No one likes nasty surprises, and Our Home Inspections is dedicated to making sure you won’t ever deal with one. Our inspectors go through home from top to bottom and identify potential problems before you complete the purchase, sparing you from future headaches and ensuring you get exactly what you’re paying for.
- Home Buyer: Pre-purchase Inspection
- Home Seller: Pre-listing Inspection
- New Home TARION Warranty Inspection:
WHY YOU NEED A NEW HOME TARION WARRANTY INSPECTION
Home inspections are used to provide an opportunity for a buyer/homeowner to identify any major issues with a home. If your home has any issues/defects it is important to ensure they can be corrected under the Ontario New Home Warranty Program, administered by Tarion. Homeowners are responsible for notifying the builder and Tarion in writing of any defects before the warranty period ends. When you consider the huge investment of your home, a professional home inspection is a relatively inexpensive safeguard that can save you thousands in the future.
For your protection, get a home inspection!
New Home TARION Warranty Inspection New Home PDI Inspection Before you take possession of your new home, the Pre-Delivery Inspection
Pre-Purchase Home Inspection Prior to finalizing your house purchase you must be sure the house you intend to buy
Pre-listing Inspection: This type of inspection is usually performed by the seller before a property is listed or ready
OUR DETAILED INSPECTIONS INCLUDE
- Heating and Cooling
- Roof/Roof Ventilation
- Attic/Attic Ventilation and Insulation
- And much more!
- Professional Engineer, Member of Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE #23976423)
- Member of American Society of Heating , Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Registered Home Inspector (RHI), Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI)
- Member of The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi)
- Member of The Certified Master Inspectors (CMI)
- Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- National Certification Holder, Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors (CAHPI)
MANJUR MIRZA 613-884-RELY(7359) email@example.com www.reliable-inspection.com